Tuesday, May 12, 2015

About Me


Hello! And thanks so much for taking the time to learn about me!

 

Let me start off with a bit about myself. I am a 32 year old mother of two, a 4 year old boy named Brooks, and a 15 month girl named Ryla. If you are a mother, my story may be similar to yours in that after my second baby, I was ready to get back to my pre-baby weight, and back to feeling like myself again.

 

Now, I have always participated in Beachbody programs and have always loved them! I started out with the original P90X in order to get in shape for our wedding and I felt great on the big day! Then, as time went on, a little bit of "Happy Fat" started to creep on and I decided to give Insanity a try...again, fell in love all over again! At this time, I became pregnant with Brooks and was so elated, I decided to drop everything I knew about health and fitness! I ate whatever was in sight, and didn't workout AT ALL! Not. Cool.

 

Needless to say, I gained a cool 54 lbs with Brooks...However, I reverted back to my tried and true Beachbody programs was able to take that weight back off. Then, ironically enough, at my exact same "pre-Brooks" weight, I became pregnant with Ryla....and guess what?! I gained that 54 lbs right back! So. Not. Cool.

 

Fast forward to December of 2014, and my Ryla girl is now 10 months old. I have gotten all but about 20 lbs  of that weight off (again), and I'm really feeling like a need a kick start! So, I perusing through Pinterest (which can easily take up 6-8 hours of a woman's day...) and stumbled upon Beachbody coaching...

 

Now, I knew from participating in Beachbody Programs that coaches EXISTED, I just didn't know what they DID. So I started researching, and reading, and messaging, and finally, I thought, "I'm doing this! I'm going to the top, and I'm doing this!" So, I researched the #1 coach in Beachbody and found her! Enter the lovely, Melanie Mitro, top ranking coach in the company! I found her blog, messaged and her and completed her coaching application, and the rest is history! I bought my first challenge pack of Insanity Max 30, complete with a 30 supply of Shakeology. I am now at a lighter weight than I was with my FIRST child, and haven't felt so good since I was in high school! 

 

Coaching has absolutely changed my perspective on not only my own health and fitness, but also my entire perspective on so many things! I can't even begin to explain how positive and hopeful I have become because of coaching. I look at the top leaders and role models in this company, and aspire to follow in their footsteps. There is nothing I have ever enjoyed more than helping people, and my heart and soul are filled to the brim with gratitude! If you are searching for your place in this world, want to take on a new direction, want to fulfill your financial hopes and dreams while living a life without limits, I strongly suggest you become a Beachbody coach. You won't be disappointed :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment