Tuesday, February 16, 2016

FitMiss 1:1 Support

Are you looking to seriously change your life for good?? Are you trying to break old habits in order to life a healthier lifestyle, lose weight, and keep it off?? You are in the right place, my friend! And yes, if you continue reading and actually follow through with this plan, you and me will be friends--buddies--pals--amigos #forlife !!! All this takes is commitment from YOU--that you want to make this change, and you want ME to help you get there. It's going to take time, it's not going to be easy, but as the old saying goes, I promise, it will BE WORTH IT.

So let's get started! All of us need support, I don't care who you are. Someone to turn to when things get rough, to wipe your tears (or your snots), to hold you close when you need it, someone to BE THERE FOR YOU. Otherwise, it's lonely and oftentimes, DEFEATING. When it comes to your health and fitness, making lifestyle changes, and staying accountable, FitMiss 1:1 Support is all that and so much more!

With each of the programs listed below, you commit to the following:
  • Weigh-in at least once per week
  • Track 100% of your food intake (via My Fitness Pal app, or other means)
  • Weekly measurements
  • Weekly progress pictures
  • Commitment to a weekly exercise and meal plan that are developed specifically for YOU!
  • Submission of this data to ME on a weekly basis
During this program, I am available to you on a limitless basis! I will get back to you ASAP, and am here to offer any support I possibly can! If you are reading this, then I have been where you are. I know what it means to cry when you look in the mirror because you're so unhappy with your body, to have beautiful babies that you cherish with everything in you, but for your body to be forever changed, and to dread the thought of someone seeing you naked....I've.Been.There.

I'm here to tell you that is VERY possible to pull yourself out of this hole, and to get back to YOU--the wife, the mother, the professional, the stay-at-home mom, whatever the case may be, that you were MEANT to be! Below are the options, and when you refer a friend, you will also receive an additional two weeks of support at absolutely no additional cost!

4  weeks--$100
8  weeks--$150
12 weeks--$200

Click HERE to sign up now!

Disclaimer: I am no expert and my advice does not trump the advice of your doctor or other professional. I am someone who researches methods of success and applies them, and my advice should be regarded as such. I am not responsible for health concerns that are not adhered to at the advice of your physician. I offer 1:1 support and guidance for women like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment